Grelliena - 90 Druid

To apply for Sworn, use the Apply! link. Your app will appear here.

Moderator: Management

Grelliena - 90 Druid

Postby Grelliena » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Character name: Grelliena
Level (1-80): 90
Realm : Moonglade
Class: Druid
Profession: Herbalism + Alchemy (transmutation master)
Talent: Balance

Race, Class, Role?:
Tauren Balance druid, with resto offspec. But prefer balance.

Gearing. How have you chosen to itemise (gem, enchant) your gear and why ?:
This expansion I have not max'ed every stat, as I have not been raiding very much. My gear is good for balance, and most of it can be a poor-mans resto substitute if needed. (If max'ing I woulda stacked more crit.)
When I do raid I try to gem/enchant as correctly as possible, and always bring flasks (and food).

Have you raided before, and if so, to what level of progression?:
I started raiding in Wrath with my then guild. We were a good group, we did well enough but also kept our minds on keeping it fun and positive. Did ICC normal before Cata.
During Cata I raided some, but due to the guild I was in becoming inactive and me then joining a new one, not at the same lvl as in Wrath. Think I did all raids on normal, but cant really remember. In Mists I've done LFR at all tiers, and some flex raids when my then guild needed a dps.

Why do you want to raid with Sworn?:
I really enjoy raiding, both because it is very rewarding when you finally down that boss that has been *impossible* (hello Sindragosa), but the cameraderie you get from raiding with a group regularly is great! My impression of Sworn is that you place group and fun first, and not min-maxing to be first at the bosses. That reminds me a lot of my ICC-guild, and how much I enjoyed that.

Are you applying as a Sworn Knight, or Sworn Reserve?:
Reserve

Our raid times are 19:30-23:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. Can you attend the required amount of raids for your applied position, most of the time?:
Not sure

What do you expect to gain from Sworn, and what do you feel you can contribute to the guild yourself?:
I am very good at tasks such as farming things (specially herbs) and have no problems contributing such materials. Additionally, I am a positive person, so I can add some uplifting spirits and goodnatured comments along the road :)

Have you read the Manifesto and Rules, and do you agree with them?:
Aye

Do you role-play, and/or abide by the policies of a Roleplaying realm?:
I abide by the policies, and have roleplayed a teensy bit. But its not something I planned, it more just happened..

Real name (optional):

Location, and anything else you want to tell us about yourself.:
I live in Norway.

Anything you'd like to add or ask?:
If you have any questions or comments to this, please feel free to contact me and ask.
I can also contribute some other classes, but my druid is and will always be my first 'love'. :)

Grelliena
Peon

Re: Grelliena - 90 Druid

Postby Ashlotte » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Hey Grelliena. Thanks for the application! We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Shishigami
For Sworn Management.
Ashlotte
Management

Postby Grelliena » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Hey! Thanks for a fast reply.
I was looking for an edit-button, but couldnt find one. I just wanted to change if I can make the required times to 'yes', as I had missed that as a reserve the requirements were lower than for knights. :)
Grelliena
Peon

Postby Aeranis » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:36 pm

A viking boomchicken! Can we keep it?! Can we? *jumps*
--
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Aeranis
Management

Postby Ashlotte » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:12 am

I'm pleased to announce you've been accepted, Grelliena. Welcome aboard! Feel free to poke any member of management to grab yourself a guild invite.

Just to note, we're on a raiding break right now until Warlords hits. Until then we'll still be offering non-official raids that everyone is welcome to join.
Ashlotte
Management

Postby Grelliena » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:31 pm

Yippi! Incoming boomchiken, with extra boom added! Thank you guys! :)
Grelliena
Peon

Postby Sepial » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Welcome to the craziness which is Sworn
Sepial
Champion

Postby Aeranis » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:13 am

This is to confirm that Grelliena is no longer considered a triallee, but rather a full member, having passed her trial. Sorry, Grell, you're stuck with us. :)

//Aeranis
for Sworn Management
--
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Aeranis
Management

Return to Applications